The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Nah, I'm running out of counter space. And I'm getting close to the end of wait list for another...

View attachment 32362
Piacenza,.Samhain, and Lo-Haiku ordered with Aftershave. Really looking forward to the Samhain and Lo-Haiku (Hai Karate clone so cool)

Just used a sample of Samhain this morning and it is a "quintessential" autumn scent - really hits all the right notes IMHO. If that's what you're looking for I think you're in for a treat.

I was worried to post before now in the hopes of not jinxing both the Canadian and US postal services, but my Canadian Williams mug is out for delivery which I have been anxiously awaiting for a bit now. HUGE shout out to both @Dave in KY who found it online and @Somnos for actually going to meet up with a stranger, picking it up, packaging it and sending it down here to the USA. Absolutely stunned at the generosity of the folks around here - now I know why so many of you have made this home over the other shaving forums out there.

B7F6CF7E-65A2-477D-BCB2-E63484E17137.jpg

Just used a sample of Samhain this morning and it is a "quintessential" autumn scent - really hits all the right notes IMHO. If that's what you're looking for I think you're in for a treat.

I was worried to post before now in the hopes of not jinxing both the Canadian and US postal services, but my Canadian Williams mug is out for delivery which I have been anxiously awaiting for a bit now. HUGE shout out to both @Dave in KY who found it online and @Somnos for actually going to meet up with a stranger, picking it up, packaging it and sending it down here to the USA. Absolutely stunned at the generosity of the folks around here - now I know why so many of you have made this home over the other shaving forums out there.

View attachment 32370
Teamwork makes the dream work!
328D09C4-C2CD-47ED-A57A-26ED8EF4A4E0.gif

Back