The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

View attachment 99544

I think this officially puts the TSC under new management - @BarberDave - go clean the moat! I’m just hoping that our new Lord Nurse will see to it to make me a Duke or something akin to where I’m just royal enough to have a title - but not required to do any official work
Ladies and Gentlemen please say goodbye to @Scuttlesoap we have entered him into George Goodnuddies house of Insanity and excess shave purchases. He hope to see him back once he realizes the difference between “management” and “ownership”

They had a 33% sale - and I had to take advantage…..

My favorite is the Grilled Citrus Margarita - it has the perfect level of smokiness to make this an all year fragrance.

Note are:Grilled Lime, Grilled Lemon, Sugar, Salt, Citrus Margarita, Smoke, White Musk, & Ambroxan.

The Dawa Cocktail is definitely unique - but not out of the realm of mainstream…..the sweetness of the sugar cocktail is toned down by the Dawa stick notes (similar in my opinion to Maca root - a little medicinal or earthy - but not dirty orange like Terre D’Hermes.

Notes are: Lime, Dawa Sticks, Vodka, Dawa, Brown Sugar, & White Musk

Sidecar is the easiest of them to describe - it is spot on the cocktail but with a cologne like appeal (so you don’t smell like you’ve come from a Prohibition bar 😂). The cognac and oak wood give it some maturity - so an all around frag.

NOTES: Lemon Juice, Orange Liqueur, Lemon Wedges, Oakwood, and Cognac.

Back