The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Man…when Dave says “I’m gonna send you something in the mail…keep an eye out for it” he ain’t kidding! Dave either knows someone at USPS or he zoomed it over here to Santa Barbara in his Vette! That was fast!

Care package courtesy of “The Daves”™ @BarberDave and @NurseDave…thanks dudes!

As far as green scents go for shaving…this might be one of the best ever, right up there with SV 70th!

View attachment 98325
1668729585357.gif

Man…when Dave says “I’m gonna send you something in the mail…keep an eye out for it” he ain’t kidding! Dave either knows someone at USPS or he zoomed it over here to Santa Barbara in his Vette! That was fast!

Care package courtesy of “The Daves”™ @BarberDave and @NurseDave…thanks dudes!

As far as green scents go for shaving…this might be one of the best ever, right up there with SV 70th!

View attachment 98325
That is great hope you enjoy

Some of my latest acquisitions and more proof that I'm still losing in the battle against SBAD... The Old Spice "Ship's Bell" decanter arrived today along with the "Space Nog" soap / splash set and the Wild West Brushworks "Jolly" synth arrived Tuesday.

IMG-0836.jpg

Back