The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Surprise delivery…and it wasn’t a jar full of used razor blades! I was feeling really good about the work I’d done in buckling down and using up some soaps this last year…until this happened:

View attachment 91706

You’ve really got to watch those sneaky nurse types…they’ll gain your personal information under false pretenses! Thanks Bruce @Graybeard57 ! You came pretty close to doubling my soap count I think 😂👍
It wasn't totally false. I did update your address. Just think of the money you can use for video games now. It helps to bloom Lisa's soaps for a couple minutes - if you treat it like MWF, you'll be rewarded with unreal lather. My stash is: the soap I'm now using, plus three more tubs and a sample. BTW, this wasn't due to arrive till tomorrow. Oh, the Lavender & Leather is to die for. Hope you enjoy them all. :)

TOBS Tobacco Leaf shaving cream. I have used several tobacco shaving soaps, but no creams, so I thought I would try one.
cqupdLa.jpg

Well... These were supposed to be for Sunday's Stunt shave whuch consisted of Guacamole as shave cream, Corona with lime as Aftershave and was supposed to be these, but good old shipping prevented, ( We substituted Peach Margaritas and hot sauce, but we will use them this weekend for some shaves, they are all very nice and a BIG thanks to @Scuttlesoap for sending these out.

08.23.2022.jpg

Well... These were supposed to be for Sunday's Stunt shave whuch consisted of Guacamole as shave cream, Corona with lime as Aftershave and was supposed to be these, but good old shipping prevented, ( We substituted Peach Margaritas and hot sauce, but we will use them this weekend for some shaves, they are all very nice and a BIG thanks to @Scuttlesoap for sending these out.

View attachment 92000
How does the Saguaro smell?

View attachment 92000
The sweet cilantro sounds pretty awesome!

like the saguaro flower, very much a spicy jasmine vibe with some green notes
Yeah...I guess that makes sense. Its been a while since I've smelled a Saguaro. The one I'm growing from seed is only about 5 inches tall and has been growing for 10 years now. Might not get a flower in my lifetime.

Back