The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Big haul today from the mailman -

Talent Soap Factory - New artisan to me……I ordered the Frankie’s Mermaid and Peppermint Patty - and I guess they heard I was low on soaps so they threw in the Earth Day full sample for Free! All great scents!

1659979526424.jpeg

1659979567119.gif

Then the Barrister & Mann Electric Mayhem and my Stirling Bath soap subscription - banner day at the Scuttle house today! I was a little nervous about the B&M - though most of his scents are hits for me, and I truly appreciate that he pushes the envelope - there have been two of my last three that I was Meh about - but this one is back on track - really dig this one - and if you can have a scent that brings about memories of hot neon lights with awesome music - well this one does that.

1659979708625.jpeg

Big haul today from the mailman -

Talent Soap Factory - New artisan to me……I ordered the Frankie’s Mermaid and Peppermint Patty - and I guess they heard I was low on soaps so they threw in the Earth Day full sample for Free! All great scents!

View attachment 90881

View attachment 90882

Then the Barrister & Mann Electric Mayhem and my Stirling Bath soap subscription - banner day at the Scuttle WareHouuse today! I was a little nervous about the B&M - though most of his scents are hits for me, and I truly appreciate that he pushes the envelope - there have been two of my last three that I was Meh about - but this one is back on track - really dig this one - and if you can have a scent that brings about memories of hot neon lights with awesome music - well this one does that.

View attachment 90883
FTFY

Just arrived (looks like the eBay seller is in my home state - less than an hour away - so basically overnight shipping 😂)

Wilbert Cutlery (Sears & Roebuck) with original paperwork and case (was not expecting that - it wasn’t listed in the description so nice surprise)

1660060570451.jpeg

Puma No 10 Extra

1660060618289.jpeg

and how are they
I dunno yet. Brought them to work and work has gotten in the way. Was able to update the firmware and download the app. Swapped out the earpieces for man-sized ones and was going to take it on a test during a little walk outside, but ran into someone I ended up walking with. I was surprised by the bass in the short time I used them. And they feel very light. I'm not sure if I like that. I'm used to ones that you wedge in tight to get a good fit. So I'm hoping that these earpieces just fit better and will be more comfortable in the long run. But it'll take getting used to feeling like they aren't there because I worry they'll fallout.

Not New to me. But it’s Fuller than the other one.
d469fe50d8ebf0a075acc12c07b0022a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the feather FHS-10 blades finally !!! The seller sent extra because of the fact I didnt get the last order and because he is gonna send me a request to change my previous seller rating on eBay... so instead of getting 3 packs he actually sent me some extra !!!!

five-pack-feather-fhs-10-razor-blades-for-oneblade-razor.jpg

Back