The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

@CBLindsay just waiting by the mailbox....

giphy.gif

I’ll get another one in the mail ASAP (you should have an email with the new tracking number), I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for the package to be returned to me OR redelivered to you…it’s gone!
Thanks Chris! I'm still gonna go speak to the local Post Master and see if he can help locate it. In the off chance it does arrive, I'll gladly pay for the second one as well. Two is always better than one! ;)

Thanks Chris! I'm still gonna go speak to the local Post Master and see if he can help locate it. In the off chance it does arrive, I'll gladly pay for the second one as well. Two is always better than one! ;)
I’ve had problems getting mail delivered to your address before. Christmas 2020 I believe it was. As bad as your local PO is at delivering they excel I’m customer service, I got a return call from your local post master telling me they had found the de;ayes package and were preparing to send it on.

No worries. If it’s gone it’s gone, it it’s found feel free to pass it on.

That looks amazing!

We have the original season 1 set of Dice Throne, I absolutely love it, wife is lukewarm but she enjoys the MCU so might be able to convince her to get one of the 2 character sets that is coming after the Kickstarter fulfillment.
Awesome!

Back