The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

1657231564383.jpeg

A beautiful razor that I acquired off our very own @MarkB who was overly kind and generous to give me a second straight! It’s either that or the razors have found a way to asexually reproduce. Now that I have two razors for the price of one, I have realized it is my duty to conquer the straight razor world as I have the DE side. The power shall be mine.

Mr. B’s generosity also provided me with some pretty awesome samples which I know shall lead to further my FRADD disorder - I shall free the oranges!

Thank you Mark!

View attachment 88048

A beautiful razor that I acquired off our very own @MarkB who was overly kind and generous to give me a second straight! It’s either that or the razors have found a way to asexually reproduce. Now that I have two razors for the price of one, I have realized it is my duty to conquer the straight razor world as I have the DE side. The power shall be mine.

Mr. B’s generosity also provided me with some pretty awesome samples which I know shall lead to further my FRADD disorder - I shall free the oranges!

Thank you Mark!
Nice scores!

Back