The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Now I'm feelin the pressure to get one... Very nice!
Nah , You can resist... I am with you..... Because I will Never have one because of that nightmare I had years ago involving my oldest son getting hurt with a Blackland razor. Even though it was only a dream I swore I would never bring a blackland razor into my house... Just an FYI , I have had premonition dreams before so I wont take the chance...

Fistful-a-dollahs

CC67893F-892A-4D52-91EF-0EFF029805A5.jpeg

The nicest batch of China Wonders I’ve gotten. Should do fine for any TSC ShaveCon attendees who want to try honing on my convexed gear.

The last batch looked like they were rickshawed all the way here from the peoples republic of cheap razor grinding in the middle of monsoon season.

The Sheffield Shape Shifter surprised me, but like many of these sizzle in the pan offerings, it will need some special attention. The strop was part of the package. Will it work???

Back