The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

giphy.gif

Need deets!! 🤩

giphy.gif

Need deets!! 🤩
So, here’s how it went down…… I figured that the Flyers had such a horrible season (I know it is still going on - and it is, to say the least, abysmal) - because I did not have a true Orange colored shaving brush. So, I looked and looked and I found the one on the far right of the picture. From a place called Rajon Cajon - so I thought - how could I go wrong with getting something from @dangerousdon neck of the woods. But then the one of the far left showed up as well - and I thought - that would go great with a lot of my orange soaps that I have, plus it also looks like coffee and cream - and I have some coffee soaps - that one if from TG Shave Co.

The middle two are from Razor Emporium that I saw when I was getting the Konsul - I liked the Amber - which also looks Orange - and I liked the Blue and Yellow swirl. So - since the Regular 15% off applied - even though they are badger - they were under $30 each I believe. I can’t be trusted alone with an iPad and Apple Pay 😂

So, here’s how it went down…… I figured that the Flyers had such a horrible season (I know it is still going on - and it is, to say the least, abysmal) - because I did not have a true Orange colored shaving brush. So, I looked and looked and I found the one on the far right of the picture. From a place called Rajon Cajon - so I thought - how could I go wrong with getting something from @dangerousdon neck of the woods. But then the one of the far left showed up as well - and I thought - that would go great with a lot of my orange soaps that I have, plus it also looks like coffee and cream - and I have some coffee soaps - that one if from TG Shave Co.

The middle two are from Razor Emporium that I saw when I was getting the Konsul - I liked the Amber - which also looks Orange - and I liked the Blue and Yellow swirl. So - since the Regular 15% off applied - even though they are badger - they were under $30 each I believe. I can’t be trusted alone with an iPad and Apple Pay 😂
YES!! Now THAT'S how it's done, people!!!

giphy.gif

I am so glad your Sabbatical is going so well, BWAHAHAHAHA! Congrats

Back