The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

1643813366734.jpeg

1643813382524.jpeg

I bought this because it was a modern version of an Apothecary cabinet - fits all my blades, extra heads and handles, and other odds and ends……I was using a plastic hardware storage that you’d normally use in a work shop (which also served as an artisan sticker place- much like Tony Hawk’s skateboard) - and to think my kids think I’m a boomer. - I’m hip to the jive!

Below is what I replaced - so if anyone wants it - PM me - I’ll send it out to you. And @Luecke3262 - I think this falls under the category of home decor - I’m moving to a warm, wood look from an industrial cyberpunk motif. 😂

1643813464432.jpeg

View attachment 74785

View attachment 74786

I bought this because it was a modern version of an Apothecary cabinet - fits all my blades, extra heads and handles, and other odds and ends……I was using a plastic hardware storage that you’d normally use in a work shop (which also served as an artisan sticker place- much like Tony Hawk’s skateboard) - and to think my kids think I’m a boomer. - I’m hip to the jive!

Below is what I replaced - so if anyone wants it - PM me - I’ll send it out to you. And @Luecke3262 - I think this falls under the category of home decor - I’m moving to a warm, wood look from an industrial cyberpunk motif. 😂

View attachment 74787
I like the new one you got but the old one is neat too.. I havent gotten anything for my stuff yet.. Honestly I could picture the old one in my bathroom !!

Unfortunately Thayers never contacted me though - I don‘t get it - so now I’m on Team Quinn’s
I even sent an email as a Concerned Consumer about the Negative Publicity it Would cause by Not looking out for the people ( you guys ) who Use and Promote Their Products Daily... I mean I told them it could even be just a gesture of sending you guys a sticker or a t-shirt or something !!!! Of course , No Reply !!!!

I even sent an email as a Concerned Consumer about the Negative Publicity it Would cause by Not looking out for the people ( you guys ) who Use and Promote Their Products Daily... I mean I told them it could even be just a gesture of sending you guys a sticker or a t-shirt or something !!!! Of course , No Reply !!!!
Some corps aren’t forward thinking enough!

Vintage Made Rite 24mm Oumo 2-band badger

YNwhv7A.jpg

Back