The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Rocnel SE50 2022
5DlzdxU.jpg

Custom Masonic Coin Beehive 24mm
Wait, are you a traveling man? Be sure to check in here:

Got a new phone holder.

B19D9C65-F1AC-4A7D-B546-AC5B36BC326C.jpeg

The old gooseneck job ruled in positioning ability but had a lousy suction mount design. It was prone to let go of the mirror making a shave video. Forget about it in the car.

The new one has a great design on glass mount that holds great and firm adjusting arms. It’ll put the camera about 2” closer on a shave vid. We’ll see how it works.

Got a new phone holder.

View attachment 68985

The old gooseneck job ruled in positioning ability but had a lousy suction mount design. It was prone to let go of the mirror making a shave video. Forget about it in the car.

The new one has a great design on glass mount that holds great and firm adjusting arms. It’ll put the camera about 2” closer on a shave vid. We’ll see how it works.
I’m interested. I hate my mount. I much like the holder close to the mirror. Can you provide details? Maker, where purchased, a link maybe, cost.

Back