The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

This just arrived this morning, and I'm super excited!

For anyone who didn't know (as I didn't!)... This is the same scent as the Original WCS Gatsby. Phoenix was the brains behind this creation and carried on this wonderful scent after Gatsby's discontinuance. [emoji106]

Can't wait for my next shave!
a342cd46d3dc0bdb22a8f2f3a4523a3e.jpg

This just arrived this morning, and I'm super excited!

For anyone who didn't know (as I didn't!)... This is the same scent as the Original WCS Gatsby. Phoenix was the brains behind this creation and carried on this wonderful scent after Gatsby's discontinuance. [emoji106]

Can't wait for my next shave!
a342cd46d3dc0bdb22a8f2f3a4523a3e.jpg
I hope you enjoy it - I really like the citrus notes in it!

I hope you enjoy it - I really like the citrus notes in it!

Thanks. I already know I like the scent, it appears to be the exact same as WCS Gatsby, which I had years ago.

I scooped some out yesterday for a guy on B&B who I talk with about Gatsby and the cancellation, maybe 2 years ago. I expect he way want to try it, before he jumps in and buys a tub. So, I wanted it scooped before I lather the tub.

That scoop gave me the opportunity to see the consistency. The CK formula appears to be a duplicate to what I remember from the WCS soap. This should be an exact match, I think.

Back