The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Williams Aqua Velva Aftershave Splash Spanish Version & Epsilon Amber Aftershave Splash
wu1YpjD.jpg
Px5QLVa.jpg

This stuff is magical…….in the summer months, just spray it on your pulse points like you would cologne. It is like having your own personal air conditioner. It doesn’t interfere with your cologne either.

1638891479153.jpeg

B&M has been decreasing the price through fall and now winter - it is almost 1/3 the original price (which TBH was really a fair price to begin with). I’m always wondering if something I find to be a superb product will get discontinued - so I stock up - in this case I have been buying a few each month throughout the fall. I have quite a stock but with these prices I got 3 more (I’m up to 11 or 12 bottles).

I feel like Sir Larry Wildman at the end of the movie Wall Street………

1638891842894.png

. It is like having your own personal air conditioner. It doesn’t interfere with your cologne either.
I use Osage Rub for the same reason. It’s a classic. It’s a life saver when working in a hot aircraft hanger with no AC in the middle of summer…. or when out playing golf on high humidity! I keep some in a spray bottle at work and in my cleaning b bag!

And when you can buy a 16 Oz bottle for $5-$8 it’s way cheaper than terror, even on sale. You might check it out (that is, when your stock of Terror runs out!)

I use Osage Rub for the same reason. It’s a classic. It’s a life saver when working in a hot aircraft hanger with no AC in the middle of summer…. or when out playing golf on high humidity! I keep some in a spray bottle at work and in my cleaning b bag!

And when you can buy a 16 Oz bottle for $5-$8 it’s way cheaper than terror, even on sale. You might check it out (that is, when your stock of Terror runs out!)
That’s a great idea - and I love Osage Rub!

This stuff is magical…….in the summer months, just spray it on your pulse points like you would cologne. It is like having your own personal air conditioner. It doesn’t interfere with your cologne either.

That’s a great idea - and I love Osage Rub!
I like both Terror and Osage Rub for the same purposes mentioned above. I will say, however, that Terror's "freeze" is exponentially more powerful than that of Osage. At least the batch that I have. You have to be careful what you touch for the rest of the day. When we were still wearing masks at work I used Terror a couple of times, that freeze kept going the entire day and definitely felt it!

I like both Terror and Osage Rub for the same purposes mentioned above. I will say, however, that Terror's "freeze" is exponentially more powerful than that of Osage. At least the batch that I have. You have to be careful what you touch for the rest of the day. When we were still wearing masks at work I used Terror a couple of times, that freeze kept going the entire day and definitely felt it!
Plus when you sweat - it comes back in a mighty way!

1639173797319.jpeg

Dua frags. So I bought the frag on the left- it is a dupe of Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime- an excellent homage - very much like Seaforth Spiced Lime. Notes are: Finger Lime, Haitian Vetiver, Bergamot, Moroccan Cedar Wood, Australian Sandalwood, and Coriander.

The one on the right is an original and I while I love the first - this one really is in my wheelhouse! Called Caribbean Mojito - notes are: Fresh Juicy Tahitian Limes, Spearmint Leaves, Cuban Sugarcane Cubes, Caribbean Barbados Aged Silver Rum, Geranium, and Haitian Vetiver.

View attachment 69663

Dua frags. So I bought the frag on the left- it is a dupe of Goldfield & Banks Bohemian Lime- an excellent homage - very much like Seaforth Spiced Lime. Notes are: Finger Lime, Haitian Vetiver, Bergamot, Moroccan Cedar Wood, Australian Sandalwood, and Coriander.

The one on the right is an original and I while I love the first - this one really is in my wheelhouse! Called Caribbean Mojito - notes are: Fresh Juicy Tahitian Limes, Spearmint Leaves, Cuban Sugarcane Cubes, Caribbean Barbados Aged Silver Rum, Geranium, and Haitian Vetiver.

Who makes them. Can’t read em too Blurry.

Back