The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

ca7b8cbce0839aef508f690e8180f9cc.jpg

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Congrats! It's got a really nice look to it. That handle is sharp with the light green grip (plastic? Rubber? Painted metal?).

Hopefully you can get the thread to behave. Good luck.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Thanks.. The handle is like a rubberized coating and it feels like a stainless steel handle ! I cleaned the threads and clear coated them and also have " greased " up the threads of the handle. Now I wait for the coating to dry on the threads to seal them and then I will try putting it together again...

Wow @dkeester ! Awesome finds. That Schick looks awesome. And the Williams razor is extremely rare. That’s probably only the 4th or 5th one I’ve ever seen (and I have 2 of them).

Wow @dkeester ! Awesome finds. That Schick looks awesome. And the Williams razor is extremely rare. That’s probably only the 4th or 5th one I’ve ever seen (and I have 2 of them).
Yeah! They are both in really good condition. How do the Williams razors shave?

They’re heeeerrreee! 😍
View attachment 65861
I know what frags I’ll be using the next couple days!
Nice choices. Azzaro Pour Homme is one of the all-time greats. If you don't love it, I will be shocked (and will be first in line to take the bottle off your hands). Versace Pour Homme is a fabulous 'wear it anytime' sort of fragrance. If you like the note of violet leaf in your fragrances, you will want to get a full bottle of Zegna Uomo. I have a bottle of it, and it is stellar. The closest analogue is Burberry Touch, if you are familiar with that one. One of these days I will pull the trigger on Terre d'Hermes. I need a bottle of that.

Nice choices. Azzaro Pour Homme is one of the all-time greats. If you don't love it, I will be shocked (and will be first in line to take the bottle off your hands). Versace Pour Homme is a fabulous 'wear it anytime' sort of fragrance. If you like the note of violet leaf in your fragrances, you will want to get a full bottle of Zegna Uomo. I have a bottle of it, and it is stellar. The closest analogue is Burberry Touch, if you are familiar with that one. One of these days I will pull the trigger on Terre d'Hermes. I need a bottle of that.
Great insight!

Azzaro has been on my list for a while to try. It’s first up for tomorrow!

Versace was a suggestion from Brian! Was definitely looking for that easy to wear, anytime frag. Looking forward to testing.

Uomo was an impulse grab to help make free shipping 😂 it does sound great though, for another light frag.

TDH was also to help make shipping but is the only known quantity to me. Such a deep, luxurious, inviting scent for me. I hope to get a full sized bottle at some point as well!

Thanks for the insights Doug!

Back