The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Great insight!

Azzaro has been on my list for a while to try. It’s first up for tomorrow!

Versace was a suggestion from Brian! Was definitely looking for that easy to wear, anytime frag. Looking forward to testing.

Uomo was an impulse grab to help make free shipping 😂 it does sound great though, for another light frag.

TDH was also to help make shipping but is the only known quantity to me. Such a deep, luxurious, inviting scent for me. I hope to get a full sized bottle at some point as well!

Thanks for the insights Doug!
Honestly, I think you will kick yourself for only getting 50ml bottles of both Azzaro Pour Homme and Versace Pour Homme.

74933f237ccfebccd4d3f3470c3fe303.jpg

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks. It real is quite stunning. As soon as it arrived I set the knot and ran out to photograph it. The sunlight really makes the colors look wild.

He has three or four reoccurring color patterns. This may be my favorite of them.
it is a great pic as well! the blurred background is a perfect setting for the shot!

Back