The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Now there is a Surprise... LOL

giphy.gif

1634757935902.jpeg
@NurseDave shares the blame for some of this - had he not pointed out there was a citrus scented soap that I did not have - I would have been blissful in my ignorance- but no, he had to make me feel incomplete.

The Regiment soap is an homage to Drakkar Noir 💯…and while I had to give the Air Force any credit - This soap is Maverick approved.

1634758248338.gif

The WTF Stranger Shaves I have to admit - I only bought because my youngest daughter loves the show - it is appropriately named - This is the strongest scented soap I have ever smelled. - nothing but almond. 👃 😮

From Facebook just purchased For
$ 5.00 + $8.70 shipping.

5235b027bc4d7c0442ea73ccec903136.png

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein
Lucky duck! I’ve been watching for one of those 1985 blue mugs for a long time but they are always more than I want to spend, usually $30 or more. I’m going to keep looking for one, it’s my birth year. Nice score!

Lucky duck! I’ve been watching for one of those 1985 blue mugs for a long time but they are always more than I want to spend, usually $30 or more. I’m going to keep looking for one, it’s my birth year. Nice score!

When I get it we can work something out if you would like. I Already have one. All I really wanted was the Brush and the other mug.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Back