The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I have the soap. But I wanted to Try The Cream. The Silicone Sealant is for O Rings for when I take the back off a Watch.
1fdec22b00460b55d08cae668d7c0722.jpg

b03e475d764204a913e2bca11b64f73a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received this from the bay.
Was listed as a Swedish Military brass Razor.
68bc6aea4703c65beaf60d4b04793992.jpg

ace0a881842a28cd4e117515978d87c8.jpg

b22d0c336a1c4d2ae1ba11bf12722e60.jpg

ddf0e4e161cba7587e2f57543705ddba.jpg

No markings on the Razor but there is one marking on the case. ?
b27a193f7505aefd73816cdf5862d324.jpg

Cool.. Let us know what you think of it.. I saw it too and almost bid on it.

There’s a BIN listing for those. The guy has tons of them.

Just got done with my First shave with the Swedish Military Razor.
Really not a bad razor at all. I think it falls Between a 34c and a R41. I got a DFS nothing special about the razor.
Definitely going in the Backpack.
It’s perfect for Camping she’s a Keeper.
ff345ee290f84cc6919eafd1a6a72144.jpg

Just got done with my First shave with the Swedish Military Razor.
Really not a bad razor at all. I think it falls Between a 34c and a R41. I got a DFS nothing special about the razor.
Definitely going in the Backpack.
It’s perfect for Camping she’s a Keeper.
ff345ee290f84cc6919eafd1a6a72144.jpg

Thanks for the update on it. I appreciate it.

if its just a dowel replace it. Does it screw on from the bottom of the lid ? If it does then a different approach may be needed, but , at the same time it might make it easier.

The dowel screws onto the bottem of the lid. But I may not get the part that connects to the knob out?

After I posted this I remembered, we have a small wood shop department where I work. I bet they know the best way to fix it. Probably will fix it for me.

The dowel screws onto the bottem of the lid. But I may not get the part that connects to the knob out?

After I posted this I remembered, we have a small wood shop department where I work. I bet they know the best way to fix it. Probably will fix it for me.
Sounds Great..I hope it works out for you... Good Luck.

Hadn’t posted in a bit. Haven’t had any time for discount shopping as of late (work, family and life in general) but, I had a bit of extra time yesterday and stopped at 2 Marshall’s stores and picked up a few cheapies that are surprisingly good (Tested each one with a quick spray on my skin) and punch way above their price tag.....

Left to right, BR Classic Eau de Parfum, Guess Seductive Homme Noir, Vince Camuto Eterno eau de toilette, Jaguar Classic Red eau de toilette and the last is the nearly impossible to find Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Eau de Parfum. The first 4 were all under $20 each while the Prada LR Extreme was just $35. Jackpot!!
CC2EA751-BD24-450C-A14E-232637F7D686.jpeg

Hadn’t posted in a bit. Haven’t had any time for discount shopping as of late (work, family and life in general) but, I had a bit of extra time yesterday and stopped at 2 Marshall’s stores and picked up a few cheapies that are surprisingly good (Tested each one with a quick spray on my skin) and punch way above their price tag.....

Left to right, BR Classic Eau de Parfum, Guess Seductive Homme Noir, Vince Camuto Eterno eau de toilette, Jaguar Classic Red eau de toilette and the last is the nearly impossible to find Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Eau de Parfum. The first 4 were all under $20 each while the Prada LR Extreme was just $35. Jackpot!!
View attachment 37520
Nice...Thoughts on the V.C. Eterno , I have the smoky oud but not that one yet..

Back