The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Three more Zeus steam towels.
f781f7bd0904ec04cb89cf1a27f4a6f7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got my Seaforth from Spearhead today. It’s a very nice Fougere scent. Oddly enough, the rest of my Seaforth is coming from WCS and is not due for delivery for 3 more days.
And Spearhead included a nice shave journal as a freebie!

D14D3EC6-8FBC-43E1-852E-14B534CC5641.jpeg
A79C5889-24BB-4D32-80EC-5BED40652178.jpeg

Seaforth Arrived!
Dennis included this cool Shave Notes notebook too!

Smells much lighter than the original, but it is definitely in the same vein. It is much less resinous and musky, but it’s still similar enough to the original. It definitely smells like one of Shaun from Chatillion Lux’s creations. It is very well balanced and I’m excited to use it in the morning! The milk glass bottle is beyond cool!
FB6832F3-5111-4BB3-9ED3-FB85083C7C2F.jpeg

Got my Seaforth from Spearhead today. It’s a very nice Fougere scent. Oddly enough, the rest of my Seaforth is coming from WCS and is not due for delivery for 3 more days.

Mine is scheduled for Tuesday as well. My last few FedEx Smartpost packages were actually delivered by FedEx instead of being passed to USPS so I'm hoping that happens with this one too.

The milk glass bottle is beyond cool!

I'm particularly excited about the bottle! Milk glass and vintage labeling is just sweet!

Back