The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

If it's any consolation Dave when I'm working away my packages pile up at the post office. I get the notices from the vendors and I have to wait up to 24 days before I get back home. That sucks, for instance the Karve showed up 2 days after I left and that was a week and a half ago🙄.... Should have it in my mitt on Saturday 👍
It is NO consolation knowing a fellow shave brother has to also wait patiently. Now I'm looking forward to Saturday for you 👍😎

@1savvyRogue that MB Dragon's Blood is one of my favorites. An awesome scent. Almost as good as CBL's Dragon's Blood.

There shipping from Italy is insane something like 4 days and it spent 1 day in holding for duties. Unreal....
When I ordered my Desert Vetiver set, it arrived in 2 days.

@Dave in KY Didn't you get rid of your timeless a while back? What made you change your mind about them?

Got my new (to me) MJ-90 razor on today. Looks super sharp and has both plates (though, after using the A plate, I don't see how I'd ever use the normal one).

First shave this evening was good. Still getting to know the razor so the verdict is out.
90856ff696aa3c9653b10943905c5b52.jpg

How could I turn down buy one get one free on pens? Gotta get some grease so I can eyedropper the demonstrator.
I have those exact 3 notebooks. Those Apica premiums are nice, and Clairefontaine is so nice, bright, and white. I am not familiar with those two pens.

A nice little Benchmade Impel auto
Benchmade makes some great knives. That one looks like a Gentleman's auto. Are those carbon fiber scales? S30V is a great all-around blade steel. Did you take that pic in your photo box? BTW, when I said during the brush unveiling Zoom call that I wanted to see "it inside the product box," I meant the brush itself inside your photo light box - not inside the actual brush coffin 🤣 But everyone seemed to enjoy seeing inside the cool container, so I just played along.

Benchmade makes some great knives. That one looks like a Gentleman's auto. Are those carbon fiber scales? S30V is a great all-around blade steel. Did you take that pic in your photo box? BTW, when I said during the brush unveiling Zoom call that I wanted to see "it inside the product box," I meant the brush itself inside your photo light box - not inside the actual brush coffin 🤣 But everyone seemed to enjoy seeing inside the cool container, so I just played along.
Yes it is in the light box and no they are polymer. As to the brush, they are all packed away again, but they are all very similar to this, This was taken in the Light box

ucZnT3kl.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2360.jpg
    IMG_2360.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 3
Back