The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

They sent them actually. Missed out on the Cadre SV, that certainly is a looker, so got this for my birthday and several other accoutrements. Did you happen to get one @GearNoir?
There shipping from Italy is insane something like 4 days and it spent 1 day in holding for duties. Unreal....

Mama Bear's! That's a blast form the past. How is the soap after she sold the business?
Haven't gotten to it yet was thinking about doing a shave stick September theme, but that Black Leather Jacket sounds intriguing. Never had the chance to try her stuff from before so I really wouldn't be able to say. These glycerine soaps are new to me as well

They sent them actually. Missed out on the Cadre SV, that certainly is a looker, so got this for my birthday and several other accoutrements. Did you happen to get one @GearNoir?
There shipping from Italy is insane something like 4 days and it spent 1 day in holding for duties. Unreal....
I did get the group buy brush, yes. I’m really looking forward to it! Yea, some companies really have their :poop: together for sure!

You're right and they are 👍
You're right and they are 👍
If it's any consolation Dave when I'm working away my packages pile up at the post office. I get the notices from the vendors and I have to wait up to 24 days before I get back home. That sucks, for instance the Karve showed up 2 days after I left and that was a week and a half ago🙄.... Should have it in my mitt on Saturday 👍

Back