The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Nice! So did you get the blade thing figured out? Sorry, I just haven’t had time to put together what I wanted. But I’m sure you found someone else’s video by now, right?
I'm pretty certain some of these will work with the Gem blade modification. Haven't had time to clean them up and check yet but will soon. I just googled till I found what should work :cool:

Nice! So did you get the blade thing figured out? Sorry, I just haven’t had time to put together what I wanted. But I’m sure you found someone else’s video by now, right?
I'm pretty certain some of these will work with the Gem blade modification. Haven't had time to clean them up and check yet but will soon. I just googled till I found what should work :cool:
There is a modern feather blade option, the FAS-10, that is a direct fit in all the models (some of the older models require a specific cut out that makes requires more than just removing the spine from the Gem blade).

There is a modern feather blade option, the FAS-10, that is a direct fit in all the models (some of the older models require a specific cut out that makes requires more than just removing the spine from the Gem blade).
Yep, I gathered most of that but have read the Feather doesn't last real long. I Think I have a few that will take the despined gem blades and have them to try. Thanks for the tips. (y) Need to find time to play with them :cool:

Not really New. Just my other puck is Almost Gone.
163b1af9f4a3ad7786093080e33a693b.jpg

ef89ec270d0022deb49b4bdbba37ab48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few orders came in today. Some bar soaps from Stirling as well as a sample of their Pharoah Dreamsicle shave soap (pictured). Also a backup of their Mentholated Pre-shave bar (love this one!). Finally, the Spearhead Shaving soap in my Soap of the Day Thread.

I was initially going to shave with the Pharaoh Dreamsicle. However, the lather disappated so fast upon first application, I gave up. I have never seen this from any soap, especially not Stirling. I'm still in shock.[emoji2371]

Fwiw, if you can get your hands on the Tuscany bar soap, it smells awesome! I know the shave soap is gone. I hope Rod changes his mind and brings it back. [emoji106]
4d499208c8bb75b914904c02c01b6c3b.jpg
fd68dd3acd176b5aacf92ac80d9d85e7.jpg

Back