The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

What do you consider vivid dreams? I have already been having some really weird ones without the FW... That's why I'm typing now because I just got woken up by one that was completely crazy....
For me, a vivid dream is one I remember, but I rarely have any memory of my dreams, so I dunno...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back from the Lake and an Epic mail call today!

ordered these 2 months ago, and they finally arrived!!!!
032C8520-5750-4F61-AC3F-DD21974B5C10.jpeg

Great PIF from @Dave in KY . I’d been curious about this brand, heard good things. Ingredients look awesome, and the smell? Nearly identical to MdC original, which I loved! Can’t wait to try it out.
D234EBF4-DDE2-4E8F-AA43-20CDACFBA8AA.jpeg

And this cool box, all the way from England...
762D3FC4-1AB2-47D7-A5CB-84DBDA89A3D8.jpeg

6BF1D32F-C957-4755-B322-5EF40E2075AB.jpeg

Both brushes are horsehair.
B2558714-9A23-4C17-B2E1-8DFE465AD4CC.jpeg

Surprise package from @Lbkindy showed up today.
View attachment 29400
This would normally have wild country in it but he filled it to the brim with Island Lime!
Haven't tried the blades before either so that'll also be exciting!
Thanks a ton Larry!
Cool.... One day i will get around to trying Avon aftershaves/ colognes.. I know it will probably come as a surprise to some but I have never tried Avon.. I will probably get one of the bottles that a local thrift store has when they reopen which they haven't done yet.. The store has several plastic tubs filled with Avon products that are still in their original boxes....I am curious if you guys think that a price between 3 and 6 dollars per bottle is a good price.. these are full bottles and they are different types.. thanks to anyone who replies with their thoughts on it..

.I am curious if you guys think that a price between 3 and 6 dollars per bottle is a good price.. these are full bottles and they are different types.. thanks to anyone who replies with their thoughts on it..
Yes. You can’t buy it off eBay that cheap, and I can’t ship you a bottle that cheap.... so absolutely.
And for up to 8oz of Aftershave.... that’s a really good deal.

thanks i will make sure to try to get over to that shop when they reopen and i will also make sure to take some pictures for others to see just in case there is someones white whale there...

I just got Pannacrema Nuavia Verde
5652dcc297d88bc4f87f41beaa0f37a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Got my EO lime, too. Same label. At first inspection, it seems a bit old based on the drying. The scent is strong, so I doubt there is any loss there. A bit of water and it's all good. Lathered fine and was as slick and serviceable as Razorock soaps typically get.

Not really enjoying the scent too much, funny enough. Maybe I just prefer the sweeter lime scents? I dunno. I might relegate it to a hand soap? [emoji2371]

Back