The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Have you checked the Everglades?
Anyway that is my first Osage and bay rum !! I've never tried either of them but seeing how many people here talk about them I have been wanting to try them and the Florida Water Cologne... I'm gonna look at another of the supply places for that and lucky tiger which I haven't tried either..

Anyway that is my first Osage and bay rum !! I've never tried either of them but seeing how many people here talk about them I have been wanting to try them and the Florida Water Cologne... I'm gonna look at another of the supply places for that and lucky tiger which I haven't tried either..

The Osage is excellent especially after working in the yard on a hot day. My Florida water came from @dkeester that guy is way to generous at times

MAIL CALL!!!
special thanks to @DanLaw and his supporters. thanks again guys

ZG88IsH.jpg

Look what was delivered to my doorstep today!!!
Now THAT'S how to kickoff a holiday weekend!

Thank you @Dragonsbeard!

View attachment 28875
Glad you got them.. where’s your little white bottle of the essential oil blend? Don’t see it in the photo. If by chance my employee didn’t put it in your box ( he’s new ) please let me know and I’ll get it out to you immediately as it’s part of the whole experience of using the Melange Di Argume shave soap.

Last edited:
Glad you got them.. where’s your little white bottle of the essential oil blend? Don’t see it in the photo. If by chance my employee didn’t put it in your box ( he’s new ) please let me know and I’ll get it out to you immediately as it’s part of the whole experience of using the Melange Di Argume shave soap.
Oh yes, @Dragonsbeard, the EO dropper bottle is indeed hiding in there. That's just as far as I got with my "unboxing" last night. Looking forward to this morning's shave... but which one will it be? Can't go wrong either way!

Not a typical acquisition for a wet shaver, but have been looking for a good carry on only travel razor to throw in the dopp once I'm up in the air again.

Found this TracII on Amazon for $5 and 20 carts for $12 on eBay. It's no Krona or Red Tip but I much prefer the fixed head of TracII over the Atra and glad to find replacement carts without that awful lube strip. Razor has some metal incorporated into the handle so feels much more substantial than the Gillette Guard which was my travel razor of choice previously.

e6b859f7d6f668da19e825e37610a25e.jpg

Back