The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I bought it straight from Yaqi. Shows it left the country 2 days after the order was placed. Hope it didn’t get routed through the Bermuda Triangle.
If they sent it via ship Instead of air your looking at about 30+ days at sea just for the transit. I don’t have water processing time to/from China but it’s probably pretty close to Singapore’s time lines. Add a few days for port processing on each end and extra time now with customs’ extra measures and it pretty much takes forever. None of this is from memory, just happen to see the post while sitting in front of shipping tables. Lol

Surprise delivery from the milk man himself!

A very generous sampling (more like a large travel size) of CK Be and vintage Ralph Lauren Chaps! Thanks Tim!
I remember seeing Chaps in the department stores as a kid, along with many other classics.... wish I would have asked for Cologne for Christmas as a kid instead of Creepy crawlers and Kinex 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷‍♂️

5eVBginh.jpg

Okay here's a couple of item that are new to me although they are pretty old themselves...
IMG_20200622_181321.jpg

IMG_20200622_181244.jpg
These are both prototypes that were sent to me by Dr Chris Moss... The scuttle was one of the early prototypes that would also hold a puck in the bottom and the brush is one of the prototype variable loft brushes that Chris and Bernd from shavemac made...

Back