The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Ultra Tec Honey-Badger Large.
e5b8405399f2770c512cd15566849b96.jpg

1e5f5b41ec7675f23b00778a2c7d31eb.jpg

3807aa898f62ea137b1f0b112f842107.jpg

db643832cdddf879a46c2145bba556f9.jpg

f7856b863f6359836aaf111bd2870c84.jpg

Nice knife didn’t expect it to be such good Quality for what I paid for on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more MC before going on a nice 3 day timeout with the misses to Lake George, NY this weekend for some fun, sun and eats. Rod @Stirling is freakin awesome! Placed my order last week and no updates on shipping for 5 days. I sent him an email on Tuesday afternoon asking if the items will ship anytime soon as I’m heading out for vacay soon. If not, I’ll make arrangements so that someone can receive and hold the package until I get back. He writes back sorry for the delay. Im getting your order ready as I write this. I said cool and I said I’ll make arrangements on my end so that the package is not out in the sun/rain for 4-5 days or until I return. Rob then sends me another email 30 mins later stating items are leaving Fed-Ex 2 Day. On his dime! My jaw dropped and I was speechless. Shipped Tuesday, here Thursday a day before I leave. Rod & Mandy over at Stirling just get it and just go over and beyond the call of duty. I just emailed him thanking him and that he’s earned my loyalty, regardless. Little things like that is why I have no issue putting my greenbacks in his pocket. They just get it and will do whatever it takes to get it right. I’ll support him in every way possible I can without hesitation. They earned it, in spades....

The fragrances are from ForeverLux. Been searching for the Versace Eau Fraiche a/s Locion forever as I have the Eau de toilette and decided to jump on the Valentino Uomo Acqua edt as it is a fresh fragrance that is not citrus dominant nor aquatic at all but, it has a wonderful greenness with a slight leather, light powdery iris with some gorgeous floral notes. The Misses loves this stuff and since its been discontinued, I threw it in the cart. Still relatively cheap at under $40 and prices will soon go up for a really unique yet fresh and manly fragrance. Nothing else like it out there.

Happy shaves, Gents....

View attachment 28125
View attachment 28126

View attachment 28127

View attachment 28128

View attachment 28129
Great Haul

That @Dave in KY has been on a roll it seems. I got a care package from him today as well!

I had seen this mentioned and wanted it for the tub mainly. I couldn't get one as it's not in production and the maker didn't have any leftovers. Then I get a message that something is headed my way. It actually smells good too!
20200625_181610.jpg

That @Dave in KY has been on a roll it seems. I got a care package from him today as well!

I had seen this mentioned and wanted it for the tub mainly. I couldn't get one as it's not in production and the maker didn't have any leftovers. Then I get a message that something is headed my way. It actually smells good too!
View attachment 28139
I'm just trying to guilt you into finishing that fire poker :p 🤪

Last edited:
One more MC before going on a nice 3 day timeout with the misses to Lake George, NY this weekend for some fun, sun and eats. Rod @Stirling is freakin awesome! Placed my order last week and no updates on shipping for 5 days. I sent him an email on Tuesday afternoon asking if the items will ship anytime soon as I’m heading out for vacay soon. If not, I’ll make arrangements so that someone can receive and hold the package until I get back. He writes back sorry for the delay. Im getting your order ready as I write this. I said cool and I said I’ll make arrangements on my end so that the package is not out in the sun/rain for 4-5 days or until I return. Rob then sends me another email 30 mins later stating items are leaving Fed-Ex 2 Day. On his dime! My jaw dropped and I was speechless. Shipped Tuesday, here Thursday a day before I leave. Rod & Mandy over at Stirling just get it and just go over and beyond the call of duty. I just emailed him thanking him and that he’s earned my loyalty, regardless. Little things like that is why I have no issue putting my greenbacks in his pocket. They just get it and will do whatever it takes to get it right. I’ll support him in every way possible I can without hesitation. They earned it, in spades....

The fragrances are from ForeverLux. Been searching for the Versace Eau Fraiche a/s Locion forever as I have the Eau de toilette and decided to jump on the Valentino Uomo Acqua edt as it is a fresh fragrance that is not citrus dominant nor aquatic at all but, it has a wonderful greenness with a slight leather, light powdery iris with some gorgeous floral notes. The Misses loves this stuff and since its been discontinued, I threw it in the cart. Still relatively cheap at under $40 and prices will soon go up for a really unique yet fresh and manly fragrance. Nothing else like it out there.

Happy shaves, Gents....

View attachment 28125
View attachment 28126

View attachment 28127

View attachment 28128

View attachment 28129
@Joe Hackett has always ran a great business. Him and Mandy are top notch in my book

Back