The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

These take Trac II carts, and they aren't that bad. I used to always take a Trac II when traveling. It's the only cart I can use without tearing up my face.
Have you tried a Gillette Guard @Spider ? I have a small stash for travel. I find them pretty good razors, and a lot closer to a DE than any cart. Also cheaper than anything sold in the US.
526d0ddc1ad9023384f3ddfa881c523d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Have you tried a Gillette Guard @Spider ?
No, I haven't. I have a ton of Trac II carts, because they are super cheap, so never really had the need/desire to try them. The head on the Trac II doesn't pivot, so it's also akin to using a DE.

Have you tried a Gillette Guard @Spider ? I have a small stash for travel. I find them pretty good razors, and a lot closer to a DE than any cart. Also cheaper than anything sold in the US.
526d0ddc1ad9023384f3ddfa881c523d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

In an old position I had to travel for work about 2x a month. I ordered a BUNCH of those and used them while traveling. Really enjoy them. I think I have two or three left. The handles I would try to remember when leaving but I left a few behind on accident.

Back