The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Chad and Dave Standing in Alaska next to a glacier next to a lake of Clean Cold Water..........

Chad: "Boy I am Thirsty for a glass of Water with Ice"

Dave: "Well I happen to have the latest offering from Italy"...

Chad: " WOW Really? I want some badly"

Dave: "You really need to try this stuff it is fantastic"

Chad: " I hate you......Here is my wallet and my order"

Note: Insert Saponificio Varesino Desert Vetiver in place of Ice and Water......... God I love this place HEHE

ICe Eskimo.jpg

I really enjoy the Master Barber base from CBL. To me it is the sweet spot between Tonsorial and Premium.
I love the master barber base. It’s a pleasure to use. The Tonsorial ROS I had was gone in less then 2 months. Unfortunately I haven’t had luck with the premium. 🙁

I love the master barber base. It’s a pleasure to use. The Tonsorial ROS I had was gone in less then 2 months. Unfortunately I haven’t had luck with the premium. 🙁

ROS is awesome. That is a bummer about the Premium base, but luckily you can still enjoy the Master Barber! Hopefully Chris will release some more scents in that base. I have seen a few beta pucks floating around the forum.

Mail call

Ariana&Evans Kaizen
Zingari Man The Explorer
Noble Otter Northern Elixir
ca2a97829e67e5b4f02868250f1196e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Back