The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I want a report...
The report is "meh". I forgot to pay much attention to the taste until the end, and then there didn't seem to be much. Which debunk the "strong" part of their claim I believe. I was worried it would be too strong to be pleasant. I do enjoy the metal tube though.

The report is "meh". I forgot to pay much attention to the taste until the end, and then there didn't seem to be much. Which debunk the "strong" part of their claim I believe. I was worried it would be too strong to be pleasant. I do enjoy the metal tube though.
Thanks

Goats Milk, Hemp, & Stuff....... STUFF??????
Yeah, I had the lab kit open and was sending @Cvargo some other stuff anyway so I mixed up some concept ideas and scented them in a way I knew he would try. And since I knew he was jones'n for the Ethos soap I snuck one of those in too. For the record, its been really hot and he's been outside a lot ...so if he turns red or his face falls off it most likely has NOTHING to do with "stuff" i sent him.

@NurseDave I had a tube or two of Marvey toothpase, violet I think was the last one. I liked it but I never found them overly powerful. I enjoyed the caps the most, nice and big, easy for my sore hands to get a grip on,

@NurseDave I had a tube or two of Marvey toothpase, violet I think was the last one. I liked it but I never found them overly powerful. I enjoyed the caps the most, nice and big, easy for my sore hands to get a grip on,
That's true, the cap is nice too!

Guess what came in Today.
You Know it. ! ! !
755d6a1079b2298d34425fcf941d437a.jpg

fa88ef862c7b9ee8321137b9c98460aa.jpg

And you all Know what that Means.
I will be setting up a PIF for the Other Handle some time this Weekend.
This one.
4597a03a898c5fc042986023df47858a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess what came in Today.
You Know it. ! ! !
755d6a1079b2298d34425fcf941d437a.jpg

fa88ef862c7b9ee8321137b9c98460aa.jpg

And you all Know what that Means.
I will be setting up a PIF for the Other Handle some time this Weekend.
This one.
4597a03a898c5fc042986023df47858a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The green and cream is a great color combo! I’ve been waiting to get one of Neil’s brushes until the Gibbs replica get released.

Back