The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Ok. Yoga with goats? This is a thing? Um...why?
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
Goats like to climb. So as you do your yoga poses goats may climb onto you during your poses. This adds more difficulty to your balance and control and can help strengthen your core even more.

Goats like to climb. So as you do your yoga poses goats may climb onto you during your poses. This adds more difficulty to your balance and control and can help strengthen your core even more.

That’s...interesting. Ok Don, we need some live action shots now. No holding out on us!

??‍♂️???‍♂️

She ended up taking an academic scholarship to Duquesne University in Pittsburgh because it was a full ride and softball scholarships rarely are.

Funny, in my last couple of months of active duty, I intended to go to Duquesne to pursue an MBA. The interview went quite well, but I went in a different direction, first community college then to Carlow, up the street from Duquesne, for nursing. Carlow is a women's Catholic university. I'm not Catholic, either.
1f60a.png

Heck! I see women rassling on the tv all the time! Not on the collegiate level though. Maybe in the minor league la Lucha libre

He clearly knows too much. I mean whatever he has to wear for Mrs. Danger we really don't need to know about it... unless it works

Okay! You guys believe what you want to believe...but there ain't no way in hell I am ever getting into a pair of tights! And the reason I know the brand...is because my wife has those exact same tights!

Razor: Mekur Progress
Blade: Voskhod (New Blade)
Soap/Cream: A&E Choco Cubano
Brush: TSC Member Brush the "Luca Brasi" by Eric Sorrentino in Finest Badger
The Penultimate Aftershave: Humphrey's Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave : A&E Choco Cubano

Making this a quick one because I am pressed for time. Popped in a new blade for the One Blade in February Challenge because the last one seemed to be at it's end. I will be keeping this one in the same razor for the duration, so let's see if I can get more use out of this one. I am really enjoying the Progress. I can go from an aggressive shave for when I have several days of stubble and then in the same shave, dial it down to a more mild pass. I am getting pretty darn good results from it. Three traditional passes and I have a DFS++ and maybe slightly better. A splash of the Choco Cubano aftershave to match the soap and I smell like Easter candy! Well at least my wife thinks so. The chocolate scents are undeniably strong with this AS...but I don't think I will be hopping out of my house with my ears eaten off by a seven year old.

The Danger Zone:

The new week is upon us and I am actually dreading going to work today. I just have a lot on my plate and really need to hunker down this week. I started my strength training last week and will continue with that tonight! I will be increasing aerobic activity also with some faster paced exercises. Really trying to increase strength for muscular and skeletal well being and improve cardiovascular and respiratory health.

It's Monday ladies and gents! And the new week brings the Cadre wonderful challenges and opportunities! Have a great start of the week TSC!

Back