The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

“In 2033 justice rides a tank and wears lip gloss”...well now how apropos!
View attachment 38387
Lol, except I have a feeling she won't be allowed to dress like that until he lets her get married, sometime after she turns 30!

This is why God gave me a son.... Until he got engaged all I dressed him in was used sweat clothes. One of the advantages of homeskooled kids!

Lol, except I have a feeling she won't be allowed to dress like that until he lets her get married, sometime after she turns 30!

This is why God gave me a son.... Until he got engaged all I dressed him in was used sweat clothes. One of the advantages of homeskooled kids!
30... Shucks my little girl will be 40 with one of us in the back seat before she dates !! ;) and yep on sons... I have 2 boys and 1 girl.. The little girl has a twin brother....I tried to pick a cute kid tank girl type pic.. Don't want danger girl growing up to quickly.....

30... Shucks my little girl will be 40 with one of us in the back seat before she dates !! ;) and yep on sons... I have 2 boys and 1 girl.. The little girl has a twin brother....I tried to pick a cute kid tank girl type pic.. Don't want danger girl growing up to quickly.....
The comment was tongue in cheek. The movie came out in 1995, we were all a whole lot younger back then...2033 seemed like an impossible number! Danger Baby won’t be riding tanks by then...😂

The comment was tongue in cheek. The movie came out in 1995, we were all a whole lot younger back then...2033 seemed like an impossible number! Danger Baby won’t be riding tanks by then...😂
you never know..she might be..you know how teenagers are !!...🤪😁

Maybe not tanks...but I have an eye on a tractor for her for tractor pulls!

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. I'll get some pics up and be a little more active on forum after I get a tad more sleep.
We will be seeing more of you about the time she is doing tractor pulls then, because that will be about the time she lets you get some sleep!

Seriously, the first few days I lived on adrenaline, the next nearly 20 years on love and fumes, lol. Your life (as you well know) is truly not your own anymore. And for the best of reasons.

The first time our son let my wife and I sleep until daylight we were scared to death. We woke up with the sun streaming in a window! No crying kid? What's wrong? That was the first and last time for another year, lol!

But God is good. When I was my son's age now I was giving my parents sleepless nights, and he has never given me cause to worry and fret. His mother has done such a good job of turning him into a fine citizen that I sometimes wonder who his father is!

Long story short Mr Danger, your pictures show that you ain't no teenaged father, so though your body may notice the lack of sleep, your heart will be well rested. You now have even more reason to be an even better man than you think possible.

Yes, God knows what He is doing. I REALLY wanted a girl, but the moment my son was born I knew he was supposed to be mine. We were told we'd never have children. 11 years of marriage later we had a miracle kid.

I've mostly stayed out of God and my lovely wife's way with his raising, seriously. I would have SERIOUSLY made a mess of a girl. No matter how beautiful no way would any man want a woman I spoiled rotten!

tankgirl.jpg

Back