The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Sorry guys...I've been a little busy.

At 2:48 PM (CT) Amelie Antoinette Doner, AKA Danger Baby, came into this world at 7 pounds and 1 ounce.

She is already of teenage maturity because she was born and immediately pissed all over her mom! 🤪

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

PXL_20201016_221319847.jpg

At 2:48 PM (CT) Amelie Antoinette Doner, AKA Danger Baby, came into this world at 7 pounds and 1 ounce.

She is already of teenage maturity because she was born and immediately pissed all over her mom! 🤪

View attachment 37991
ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I will say CONGRATULATIONS To you and your wife !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats.gif

View attachment 37991
She is beautiful Don.... all the best to you and your wife... congratulations :)

Back