The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

That's one cute baby! You guys do good work. A hardy mammoth trumpet going out to the Danger family!

Ice Age Manny GIF - IceAge Manny Sid GIFs

Kids are definitely worth it.. the sleepless nights , the worrying about them , the money spent on them , the love we have for them , the joy from their accomplishments and discoveries who needs sleep... Of course my father told me after I had kids that if you could bypass kids and go straight to grand kids then that would be even better..... Of course I still have quite some time before I find out about grand kids as my oldest child is only 12 so it better be quite a while before he has kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids are definitely worth it.. the sleepless nights , the worrying about them , the money spent on them , the love we have for them , the joy from their accomplishments and discoveries who needs sleep... Of course my father told me after I had kids that if you could bypass kids and go straight to grand kids then that would be even better..... Of course I still have quite some time before I find out about grand kids as my oldest child is only 12 so it better be quite a while before he has kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have three grandkids, definitely easier than kids. (y)

Blessings to you and the family Don! Most people have to wait a lifetime for a cool handle...she got one before she was born! That will be a really neat story to tell her down the line but for now you hug that little bundle and make sure she knows her Papa Bear has her safe and sound. Stay safe and congrats Brother.

Back