The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

tenor-1.gif
tenor.gif
Good luck... I will wait to say congratulations until After danger baby is born and both your wife and child are safe.....and after they use the smelling salts to wake you up from passing out..haha !! Seriously though. We will all be praying for you guys !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 37947
View attachment 37948
Good luck... I will wait to say congratulations until After danger baby is born and both your wife and child are safe.....and after they use the smelling salts to wake you up from passing out..haha !! Seriously though. We will all be praying for you guys !!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Don and enjoy the day with your family!
Thanks guys! It means a lot!

Heading to the Hospital in a few!

Best of luck Don! Blessings for your family! If you need any advice, I’m sure we have it for you! Not gonna comment if it’s good or bad, but... well... there ya go! ❤️

It's going to be a great day, enjoy it and make sure you are there and attentive to your wife!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the little one. 👍

Prayers for today’s birth crew, you, mama, and the little one! Congratulations Don! That little girl is going to be so well loved!

Someone get this man a warm ba-ba of formula!
iu

Back