The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

are-we-there-yet-gif-8.gif
Turn this car around.gif

DANGER BABY DAY

#DADLIFE (Day #1)
Razor: Gillette Psycho Tech (circa 1972)
Blade: Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinum (Black) (4th Shave)
Soap/Cream: Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations - The One
Brush: The Shaving Cadre/Saponificio Varesino Two Band High Mountain Manchurian White Badger Brush
The Penultimate Aftershave - Humphreys Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave: Reuzel Aftershave Lotion

1602850617185.png

Well it is Danger Baby Day! And I have so many weird feelings going through my head. But it's mostly happiness. I decided to go light on the scent since I will be spending the day at the hospital. I love this soap by @LNHC. Lisa's product have been a big part of the last nine months. The wife uses her Mega Rich Body Butter for a belly butter (secret tip...this stuff works wonders when you are giving your wife a foot massage). She also uses Lisa's Emu Hemp Lotion for all other areas of skin. In addition to soaps and shampoos as well. Just want to give a big shout out to Lisa for making my life that much easier! Anyway...back to the shave. Used LNHC One Shave Soap and kept with the Psycho Tech. Seemed fitting to use a birth year razor on Danger Baby Day! Three passes and I have a really nice as close as I can get to a BBS shave! A little Reuzel Aftershave Lotion and all is wonderful in my neck of the woods.

The Danger Zone

As mentioned...It is Danger Baby Day. And the expected time f delivery should be in the neighborhood of 12:30 - 1:00 PM today! I am supper happy...but there is other stuff going on in the head as well. The wife is portraying a gamut of emotions right now. I think all of this is normal...but what do I know....this is my first time.

At any rate...I think it is appropriate for me to thank the Cadre right now. You all have shown me such kindness and support over these months. I am blessed to know you all even if it is just online.

We have our bags all packed. The only thing left to do is load them in the car. I also need to get the cooler bag ready. Putting in some drinks and some snacks as well as a bottle of Champagne. I know she will be limited...but the wife and I wanted to mark the occasion with a little bubbly.

Anyway...I will try to post a pic of Danger Baby when I can. Not sure how much I will be online over the next week or so. But again...I just want to thank the Cadre for sharing a little bit of this experience with me.

Thank You Cadre! Have a great beginning of the weekend...I know I will!

Back