The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Razor: Merkur Progress
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless (8th Shave)
Soap/Cream: Lisa's Natural Herbal Creation - Tashmere
Brush: TSC First Anniversary Brush in Timber Wolf Synthetic by Eric Sorrentino @Smattayu
The Ultimate Aftershave: Stirling - Sharp Dressed Man

1589283627038.png

Quick one today gents as I have to actually go into work. It looks like the state is implementing a 25% at work policy for the time being. I guess this the their way of transitioning into full work force...form the goings on. Anyway...great shave today as always with Lisa's soaps. I paired the the floral, wood, and spices of the soap with the citrus, grass, and floral scents of the aftershave for a really nice pairing. Not perfect...but complimentary.

The Danger Zone

Like I said. I have to go into work today and Friday. So this journal entry won't be the regular report paper that you are all accustomed to. It seems that on Friday Louisiana will start transitioning into Phase One of opening businesses and the such. Some businesses will remain closed but most will open even if in limited capacity. It appears though that from social media that people are going to take this as a free for all. Other than probably having to go into work more often...I don't see the wife and I changing our routine all that much. At least not until all the craziness has settled down.

Hope the Cadre have a wonderful day!

It seems like the Louisianan population is going to take the Texan approach to Rona. Bold strategy, Cotton. My mom mentioned people where I'm from are going shopping...and buying nothing out of boredom.

Other than probably having to go into work more often...I don't see the wife and I changing our routine all that much. At least not until all the craziness has settled down.
It'll be interesting to see how things shake out, but yeah, we are approaching this all similarly. Hopefully, numbers don't spike up. Sheri and I are both nurses with a healthy respect for this virus. Not fear, but respect.

I have a tub of Tashmere waiting patiently in my soap drawer. Looking forward to using it.

It'll be interesting to see how things shake out, but yeah, we are approaching this all similarly. Hopefully, numbers don't spike up. Sheri and I are both nurses with a healthy respect for this virus. Not fear, but respect.

I have a tub of Tashmere waiting patiently in my soap drawer. Looking forward to using it.
Bruce...you won't be disappointed!

Sheri and I are both nurses with a healthy respect for this virus. Not fear, but respect.

For me, I have to admit it's fear. I'm high risk, as I my mother. I fear catching it and giving it to her, so for the time being, we're maintaining hermit status and minimizing our contact with one another.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

For me, I have to admit it's fear. I'm high risk, as I my mother. I fear catching it and giving it to her, so for the time being, we're maintaining hermit status and minimizing our contact with one another.
That's prudent, Frank. Your concerns are often overlooked by others.
Bruce...you won't be disappointed!
I've never been disappointed with @LNHC 's products, both shaving and bath/facial soaps. Usually my reaction is, oh great, another one I must get again!

Back