The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Great ugly sweater!

Ahh, the Christmas Unicorn, a holiday classic. If Santa doesn't let him lead the sleigh, be becomes the Christmas proctologist. [emoji16]

Razor: Merkur Progress
Blade: Feather (New Blade)
Soap/Cream: The Sudsy Soapery - Jack Frost
Brush: Stirling Synthetic
The Penultimate Aftershave: Humphrey's Lavender Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave: Avon - Everest

Continuing with the Jack Frost from Sudsy Soapery. Despite the lack of tallow in this soap...it is still heads and shoulders way above many other soaps out there that are tallow versions. This is one of those soaps that if you shave with it continuously I think your skin might actually improve. Anyway...Three and a Cleanup and I am really smooth! Splash on some Avon Everest and I feel like I am riding the Alpines!

The Danger Zone!!!

It's the eve of the eve of Christmas and I have a lot of people on my mind. Not sad thoughts by any means...just people in my thoughts. Many f them are here on the Cadre. Some are those I have never met or don't even know. I know it's all ominous...I just want to keep people in remembrance this Christmas.

The weather here in Louisiana has been frightful. Damp, windy, and cold. Today it dries up, but the temps will be in the 70s. Here goes my sinuses again!

I hope the Cadre are having thoughts of their family and those who are close to you! Happy Monday Cadre!

I'm in the same boat with my sinuses. It's not shorts weather(for me anyway), but it has been unseasonably warm after a cold week last week, and my body is rebelling.

Back