The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Nice shave Don! Safe travels!

Yup I have another trip today for work and am driving about six hours round trip
Besides the exponential increase in reptiles and large creepy crawly things, this is probably what I’m dreading a bit in going down south. I hate driving long distances/long rides in the car. Of course, most CA roads are boring unless you’re along the coast, so maybe that’s why...

Besides the exponential increase in reptiles and large creepy crawly things, this is probably what I’m dreading a bit in going down south. I hate driving long distances/long rides in the car. Of course, most CA roads are boring unless you’re along the coast, so maybe that’s why...
Just be sure to let me know if your going to pass though Tucson, might be able to meet up for a quick bite to eat

Nice shaves don. That's one soap I'm bummed to have found the Cadre to late to get my hands on.

I would have you know that my co-worker did not comment either way to the pungency of my aftershave! 🤪

Bummer about the shoulder surgery.

Fess up Don ... did she body check you into the fridge?
So yesterday I said she had osteoarthritis with shoulder separation. More specifically it is an AC Joint separation.

As to the checking into the fridge? Yeah...that is actually more like it. 🙂

Or to get him out of the fridge?
Nail...meet head! :p

Thanks Chris! So you are driving from Cali (Sacremento area right)? Oh man...basically there is very little to look at from your neck of the wood all the way through Texas. Not sure what route you are taking though so I might be wrong. Anyway...let us know of your travels.

Just be sure to let me know if your going to pass though Tucson, might be able to meet up for a quick bite to eat

Nice shaves don. That's one soap I'm bummed to have found the Cadre to late to get my hands on.

Yeah...that soap smells super nice if nothing else! I am sure Chris will come out with something similar!

Chris ... same for Dallas, we could grab something to eat.
Thanks Chris! So you are driving from Cali (Sacremento area right)? Oh man...basically there is very little to look at from your neck of the wood all the way through Texas. Not sure what route you are taking though so I might be wrong. Anyway...let us know of your travels.
Thanks guys. If things progress and we get/feel good about the job, we’ll see what route gets planned. I mostly meant the fact the when in the south, it takes a moderate drive to get most places. (y)

Thanks guys. If things progress and we get/feel good about the job, we’ll see what route gets planned. I mostly meant the fact the when in the south, it takes a moderate drive to get most places. (y)

We had an exchange student live with us once. Told them everything was an hour away, no matter where you were.

I got caught in the rain yesterday, and today I'm feeling consequences. But I had a lot of stuff to read here, and while doing so, I actually feel better. Nice shaves Don! I was enjoying reading everything. That part about jury duty was really interesting, since we don't have that (civil law system). Didn't get that part about how he was sentenced, I thought that all serious penaltys require unanimous votes?
Big bummer about the ac unit. I think you made the right call, although I would like to hear you're moving to a place with better climate.
There is a lot of internet ploblems there, I was under the impresion that lines are way better than over here, but hearing about it from you and Dave... Dave in KY, other Dave has landline, he doesn't care :ROFLMAO:

I got caught in the rain yesterday, and today I'm feeling consequences. But I had a lot of stuff to read here, and while doing so, I actually feel better. Nice shaves Don! I was enjoying reading everything. That part about jury duty was really interesting, since we don't have that (civil law system). Didn't get that part about how he was sentenced, I thought that all serious penaltys require unanimous votes?
Big bummer about the ac unit. I think you made the right call, although I would like to hear you're moving to a place with better climate.
There is a lot of internet ploblems there, I was under the impresion that lines are way better than over here, but hearing about it from you and Dave... Dave in KY, other Dave has landline, he doesn't care :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for reading! I really don't know the particulars of law in Serbia, but I think you will find that Law in Louisiana is probably more similar to that of the system of law where you are at as it is a blend of French, Spanish, and Roman systems of Law.

Razor: Merkur Progress
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless (3rd Shave)
Soap/Cream: Stirling Triumph
Brush: Stirling Synthetic
The Penultimate Aftershave: Thayers Peach Witch Hazel
The Ultimate Aftershave: Stirling Triumph

IMG_20191005_102642.jpg

Game Day Shave!!!

Back