The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome to the Danger Zone!

Nice shave Don. That podcast sounds pretty interesting. Been doing some outside side work and I'm always looking for something good to listen to.

Nice shave Don

Thanks Dave!

Enjoy the long weekend!

I am enjoying it so much that in my next post I will tell you all how much I am enjoying it!

Vector gets you to DSF++++. Have you ever gotten a BBS shave?

I have these two pits on either side of my Adam's Apple that for the life of me I just cannot get BBS. I suspect that everyone else has this issue too, but I have a couple other areas on the neck that cause me issues. I will change things up every now and then and it gets better. But I swear my neck knows what I'm doing and changes my growth pattern. That is why I don't usually chase a BBS on my neck.

I'm really hating all this Vector love because it's making me verrrrrry curious.

Pass around list is still available!

Jump on the list to at least try it. You don't HAVE to buy it yes you do At least you'll know down the road !!

I know Dave is poking fun. But he is right. Get on the list and then you can decided if it is actually worth saving your pennies. There are a couple that didn't think it shaved any better than what they use.

I'm thinking about it, but I know that I can't drop that kind of money on a razor. So I don't want to end up liking it 😂😂😂

Hey...I can't drop that kind of coin right now either...but it didn't stop me.

You'll either decide it's something to save for or be relieved it doesn't work for you and put it out of your mind Your going to LOVE it

Dave is right again.

Perhaps you could try converting it to Canadian Dollar.

Wouldn't Pesos be more economical?

I do have some commission checks coming my way.....But then there's the bathroom I've been working on for 3 years hahaha!

See...StephanieCharlotteFrancis is already trying to figure out how to keep it from his wife... 🤪

Now I'm finding myself checking the Blackland site....thanks guys lol

Your Welcome!

Don’t forget to perform proper Checkout Cart rituals.

Does this involve human sacrifice? 😈👹👺🧛‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

you really don't though lol

Umm...yes you do!

Nice shave Don. That podcast sounds pretty interesting. Been doing some outside side work and I'm always looking for something good to listen to.

Yup...The British History Podcast is pretty awesome! If I ever get through it...there is a podcast called History on Fire that I want to start also!

The Danger Zone:

Recent developments in the home life, that I really can't get into here, are driving me to take over more of the household chores. So my long relaxing weekend turned into a working weekend. I don't mind though. It's my home and I have to make sure that cleaning and upkeep are done right? Yesterday turned out busier than I was expecting. Yesterday was only a high of 92, but man did it feel a whole lot hotter than that. The FIL called me yesterday morning an wanted to know if he could borrow my truck to get a yard of river silt. Well of course he can...but I'm not letting him just get a yard of dirt while I go about my merry way. So, I picked him up, went and grabbed some river silt and then commenced to "help" shovel the dirt off of the truck in several places in his yard. Then it came. He wanted to go get another yard of river silt for his neighbor's yard. I guess he had talked to the guy across the street who has been a stellar neighbor and he had a low lying area also. So back to the dirt place for another yard of river silt. Off loaded that into the neighbor's yard (he did help and worked hard too). Well, we started at 8 AM and finished that around 11 AM. I had Crape Myrtle in my yard that I trimmed down a bunch and really didn't want anymore because it was in the way of a storage shed we have. The FIL wanted it...so...we went ahead and dug up that tree and took it to his house. After which...I ran to the store for a couple of things (namely powerade) and filled up the truck and gas cans with fuel. That zero turn I have uses up more gas than I thought...but it's definitely worth it! Got home...mowed...trimmed...and edged my yard. And then drove over to my mother's home and did the same. Forgot to mention that first thing after I woke and fed the dogs...I but a bunch of ingredients in the pressure cooker to make bone broth...set the timer for four hours and off I was to shovel dirt. Got back from all the yard work and separated the cooked ingredients from the broth and set the broth aside to cool. Threw in some laundry to do...vacuumed the house...and got diner started. I know I have left something out...but can't remember right now.

I was whooped last night. The wife and I watched a crappy movie (and it was pretty crappy...I did not pick it...believe me) and I got myself a big ole bowl of ice cream. Okay...this is where I feel a little guilty. I don't eat a ton of sweets anymore...and if there is a weakness in my it's good ice cream. So yup...i had a big ole bowl of it. Oh well...back on the horse today.

So today will likely be no easier. I have to weed some flower beds. Trim some trees. Clean up a room in the house. Do more laundry. Likely vacuum again. And maybe make more dinner.
Tomorrow I will relax a little. I will need to wash the truck. But other than that, the only other thing I think I need to to do is throw a couple of chickens on the rotisserie that I have on my grill.

Well...that was a bit of diarrhea of the mouth! If you made it threw all this, then you truly are my friend! I hope the Cadre has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. But please remember a service member that we have lost. Or if nothing else...remember all the service members we have lost.

I got myself a big ole bowl of ice cream.

tenor.gif

Back