The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome Ethos Grooming

Ok Frank so first you suggest you've had a C-section and now you are using sanitary, what ... napkins. I am so confused :unsure:
So then I guess it's time to harass Mr Dragonsbeard ... again !

Seriously, personal and community hygiene can't be taken seriously enough and is only as good as the weakest link

Now Frank please stay saniatry 😜
AJ you are on a roll my friend and you know I’m going to do everything in my power to ensure the safety of my customers.

Oh and Doc you spelled sanitary wrong! Typical Doc.. can do magic on the operating table but can’t spell to save his life!! 😂

It means we love you AJ 😎

@AJSharp
We do my friend!!
Now I gotta spill the beans.. guys I’ve given AJ a nickname. I call him “ Face of Steel “ and why you ask. Ok first off if you met AJ like I have the first thing you notice is he’s only 4ft tall... ( exaggerating a bit lol ) also being a Doc he’s gotta shave everyday or his mask will bother him. With that in mind tell me who do you know that can shave every day using a group of the most efficient/aggressive razors that are out there AND he puts shims in them!! Yep believe it.. I mean who takes a Wolfman 1.55 or a Charcoal Goods Level 3 and puts shims in it to have a daily shave? I don’t know any other person and believe me he’s not doing it cause he’s trying to get attention or to outdo someone else.. He just does it cause he likes to and sometimes when asked what did you use today he’ll very nonchalantly say I shimmed R41 like it’s completely normal! So that’s why I gave him his nickname!

oh and not to get mushy but he’s a good man, husband, father and one hell of a good Doctor and I’m proud to call him my friend and I’m glad he’s now on TSC.

Thanks for the accolades Frank but let's clarify some things: 1 my wife doesn't like the beard-thing so that's my prime reason for shaving (happy wife = happy life) 2 the people I've met through this hobby such as yourself (and others) are what makes this activity so "interesting" and more fun than finding that "unobtainium" 3 I am more of a Batman guy :cool:

On that note let's get back on topic gentlemen ... can't wait until Ethos is available (y)

Well said Batman
Hear hear, Bring on the Pineapple Noir............................when your healthy enough Frank (y)

It’s coming my friend.. just waiting until the labels arrive. In fact I just brought home the first jar of the finished Lavender Supreme which is ready. Just waiting on the label for the matching Skin Food Splash to get here which should be later this week. Then I’ll officially release a few products that I have ready. The 3 Pineapple Noir products should be ready next week for sure.

8BCB8777-6380-4315-BE38-EC2426EFC2B5.jpeg

It’s coming my friend.. just waiting until the labels arrive. In fact I just brought home the first jar of the finished Lavender Supreme which is ready. Just waiting on the label for the matching Skin Food Splash to get here which should be later this week. Then I’ll officially release a few products that I have ready. The 3 Pineapple Noir products should be ready next week for sure.

View attachment 18889
That deserves more than a like, it needs 👍 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Bring on that stimulus check..... Spider needs some new soaps!

I got you covered my friend. Soap is ready to go and like I told Dave I’m gonna add some samples along with your order if you can wait till Monday or Tuesday.

let me know! 👍🏼😊

Back