The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome Ethos Grooming

I may be out of the loop but where is the web sight to look or maybe purchase this soap. the lavender one looks very good?

Hello sir
As @Spider mentioned the site is not up yet and we are working on it as fast as we can in this crazy environment we’re in so in the meantime TSC was nice enough to let me sell through PayPal in the thread. I’m just about ready to release all the launch out products and I’m hoping they will all be ready by no later than Tuesday of next week.
I’m going to post a separate thread in this my vendor section so it will be easier to see all the products, prices etc.

Thank you for the interest. So you like Lavender? I’m a big fan and this lavender is all organic Lavender Oil I ordered from Providence France.
I think you’ll like it a lot.

Thank you for inquiring. 😊👍🏼

Frank

Hello sir
As @Spider mentioned the site is not up yet and we are working on it as fast as we can in this crazy environment we’re in so in the meantime TSC was nice enough to let me sell through PayPal in the thread. I’m just about ready to release all the launch out products and I’m hoping they will all be ready by no later than Tuesday of next week.
I’m going to post a separate thread in this my vendor section so it will be easier to see all the products, prices etc.

Thank you for the interest. So you like Lavender? I’m a big fan and this lavender is all organic Lavender Oil I ordered from Providence France.
I think you’ll like it a lot.

Thank you for inquiring. 😊👍🏼

Frank
No problem thanks for the quick response.
Yes Lavender is a nice scent. I have a Chitillion Lux pure lavender after shave that pairs nice with a great lavender soap. It is such a great after shave.

No problem thanks for the quick response.
Yes Lavender is a nice scent. I have a Chitillion Lux pure lavender after shave that pairs nice with a great lavender soap. It is such a great after shave.
Thank you sir for the interest and CL makes some very nice Aftershaves for sure. One of these releases try one of the ETHOS Skin Food Splash’s. I think you’ll really enjoy them.

Hey Frank put me on the list for the Pineapple Noir - let me know when it's available (y)

Will do AJ.
The collection should be ready by Tuesday/Wednesday.
I’ll be posting up all the available products by then.
Thanks my friend and stay safe and healthy!

👍🏼😊

Frank, if I can do this, I want the Lavender soap and Pineapple Noir soap
Lavender, Pineapple Noir and unscented skin food.
Also if the limited edition sandalwood skin food is available please add that on too. Since I used up the sample of unscented I got from you I’ve definitely noticed nothing else I have can replace it. Thanks.

Frank, if I can do this, I want the Lavender soap and Pineapple Noir soap
Lavender, Pineapple Noir and unscented skin food.
Also if the limited edition sandalwood skin food is available please add that on too. Since I used up the sample of unscented I got from you I’ve definitely noticed nothing else I have can replace it. Thanks.
Will do my friend and I’m glad the unscented worked for you. It had the bump up of the EOS Complex from 4 to 5% in it as all the Skin Food Splashes will.
Thanks for the support my friend!

👍🏼😊

UPDATE:

I just made a decision on the release of the first group of ETHOS Grooming Essentials products. I’m pushing it to either Wednesday or Thursday. The reason is as some might know besides running a hair care product business that’s really going to be affected by the shut down of salons & spas across the state and nation I have to make a fast u turn and make some adjustments to try and accommodate not only the clients of the salon/spas who normally get their hair care products from these establishments but also our retail customers that buy on the website. On top of that some of you also know that I work in a lab developing personal care products for a large CBD company and they made a hard decision to make 50,000 bottles of anti bacterial hand sanitizers to help our community as they are almost impossible to get here. They were able and very lucky to get their hands on the ingredients that are needed to make a product. They took me off working on any CBD products to very quickly come up with a good formula for the sanitizer. It is a fairly easy formula so I don’t see it taking me any longer than a full day on Monday to finalize and approve the formula as I stated late on Friday and have 2 formulas I cane up with so I’m pretty sure I’ll be done on Monday with my part besides stopping in once it goes into production just to make sure all is going well. For those that may be wondering they are not doing this to make a financial killing on this product but more so to help our community. I also told the owners I needed some time off after I finish this project to address my own business and my personal life.
On Tuesday I have to address my hair care business and put my new hopefully short term business plan into play. This is also not difficult but it will take me and my team all day Tuesday to change the things we need to make the business to run smoothly during these difficult times.

So my plan is to start labeling all the ETHOS products starting early in the morning on Wednesday and hopefully get them done by the end of the day or worse case scenario early Thursday morning and then I’ll post everything up in a new thread as I’ve mentioned.
I thought you deserve a full explanation and I hope you understand my situation.
Thank you for your patience!
Frank

UPDATE:

I just made a decision on the release of the first group of ETHOS Grooming Essentials products. I’m pushing it to either Wednesday or Thursday. The reason is as some might know besides running a hair care product business that’s really going to be affected by the shut down of salons & spas across the state and nation I have to make a fast u turn and make some adjustments to try and accommodate not only the clients of the salon/spas who normally get their hair care products from these establishments but also our retail customers that buy on the website. On top of that some of you also know that I work in a lab developing personal care products for a large CBD company and they made a hard decision to make 50,000 bottles of anti bacterial hand sanitizers to help our community as they are almost impossible to get here. They were able and very lucky to get their hands on the ingredients that are needed to make a product. They took me off working on any CBD products to very quickly come up with a good formula for the sanitizer. It is a fairly easy formula so I don’t see it taking me any longer than a full day on Monday to finalize and approve the formula as I stated late on Friday and have 2 formulas I cane up with so I’m pretty sure I’ll be done on Monday with my part besides stopping in once it goes into production just to make sure all is going well. For those that may be wondering they are not doing this to make a financial killing on this product but more so to help our community. I also told the owners I needed some time off after I finish this project to address my own business and my personal life.
On Tuesday I have to address my hair care business and put my new hopefully short term business plan into play. This is also not difficult but it will take me and my team all day Tuesday to change the things we need to make the business to run smoothly during these difficult times.

So my plan is to start labeling all the ETHOS products starting early in the morning on Wednesday and hopefully get them done by the end of the day or worse case scenario early Thursday morning and then I’ll post everything up in a new thread as I’ve mentioned.
I thought you deserve a full explanation and I hope you understand my situation.
Thank you for your patience!
Frank
Frank,

I appreciate your explanation, thank you. We're going thru something we've not encountered before, nor have we planned for. You take the time you need to address your more pressing concerns. Also, take care of you & your family during this time. Physically & emotionally. The release of your new product line, however desired by us, & you, is secondary. We will survive with or without a new soap or skin food. We don't want to survive, but we will! The world will not be a better place without Ethos coming to market immediately!!!! But don't worry, we will survive.

Take care my friend. Rest, be safe, & take care.

Frank,

I appreciate your explanation, thank you. We're going thru something we've not encountered before, nor have we planned for. You take the time you need to address your more pressing concerns. Also, take care of you & your family during this time. Physically & emotionally. The release of your new product line, however desired by us, & you, is secondary. We will survive with or without a new soap or skin food. We don't want to survive, but we will! The world will not be a better place without Ethos coming to market immediately!!!! But don't worry, we will survive.

Take care my friend. Rest, be safe, & take care.

Thank you for the supportive and thoughtful words. I think we are all trying to stay safe and healthy while also trying to help family, friends and our communities. I got a couple more days of hard work, long hours and then I’ll have a break for a while.
Wet shaving and everything about it has been my hobby which I really enjoy so the ETHOS project has been both fun and relaxing and like I posted I’m hoping to get all the products up no later than Thursday.

Stay safe and healthy my friend!
😊👍🏼

I'm interested in how they shave as well not that I need another razor LOL

Glad your going to get to try them.
Whoa now Dave, let's not go that far 🤪

@Dragonsbeard Hang in there Frank (y):cool:
Frank, No worries remember to take care of yourself, All members of the Cadre, be safe and take care of your families.

Thank you my friends! for understanding the delay and yes please everyone stay safe and take care of and protect your families because we are basically at war right now with this Coronavirus.

😷

Ok this is probably a question for a moderator but a message came up at the bottom of the screen saying " Allow Push Notifications " so before I hit the button could someone let me know exactly what happens when you activate that feature?

Thanks!

Ok this is probably a question for a moderator but a message came up at the bottom of the screen saying " Allow Push Notifications " so before I hit the button could someone let me know exactly what happens when you activate that feature?

Thanks!
I think that tied to your browser. Google Chrome is notorious for those.

Thanks guys that's why I asked before clicking. I also check in often enough Dave so good point.
(y)
Hi,My name is Eugene Andersen.I would like to know if you still have any Dragonsbeard shaving soap and marching aftershave left.Dragonsblood is my favorite scent and I have a tub left from Reef Point but its almost gone.This shaving soap has gotten rave reviews.Having been a Barber for 46 years when I read about a product like this I try to find it.Sold out at West Coast and CBL had your new releases.....just ordered.If You ever need a tester contact me....I taught and tested haircolor for over 25 years...I worked for every large manufacturer in the U.S.and a numder of Italian manufacturing companies too.The shaving soap and related products intrigue me. Thanks Eugene Andersen. Ph.9544326955. Juijitsu2000@yahoo.com

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back