The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welcome Ethos Grooming

Hi,My name is Eugene Andersen.I would like to know if you still have any Dragonsbeard shaving soap and marching aftershave left.Dragonsblood is my favorite scent and I have a tub left from Reef Point but its almost gone.This shaving soap has gotten rave reviews.Having been a Barber for 46 years when I read about a product like this I try to find it.Sold out at West Coast and CBL had your new releases.....just ordered.If You ever need a tester contact me....I taught and tested haircolor for over 25 years...I worked for every large manufacturer in the U.S.and a numder of Italian manufacturing companies too.The shaving soap and related products intrigue me. Thanks Eugene Andersen. Ph.9544326955. Juijitsu2000@yahoo.com

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Welcome Eugene! You may want to take advantage of our Private Conversation feature for such important private information. You can Private chat someone by clicking on their name or avatar picture, then the option should appear.

Dragonsbeard shaving soap and marching aftershave left.Dragonsblood is my favorite scent
I do not believe he has any of it left, as he recently offered up the last of his remaining stock. But I do believe the scent will be coming back soon in his new soap base. However, the Dragonsbeard soap was not a Dragon's Blood scent.

Dragon's Blood is one of my favorite scents as well. And the best one I've ever used was from CBL Soap. He does not have it currently on his site, but if you contact @CBLindsay he may be able to whip some up for you.

If you don't mind melt & pour glycerin base soaps.... Mama Bear also has a Dragon's Blood soap that I enjoy.

Hi,My name is Eugene Andersen.I would like to know if you still have any Dragonsbeard shaving soap and marching aftershave left.Dragonsblood is my favorite scent and I have a tub left from Reef Point but its almost gone.This shaving soap has gotten rave reviews.Having been a Barber for 46 years when I read about a product like this I try to find it.Sold out at West Coast and CBL had your new releases.....just ordered.If You ever need a tester contact me....I taught and tested haircolor for over 25 years...I worked for every large manufacturer in the U.S.and a numder of Italian manufacturing companies too.The shaving soap and related products intrigue me. Thanks Eugene Andersen. Ph.9544326955. Juijitsu2000@yahoo.com

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hi Eugene
Welcome to The Shaving Cadre!
To answer your question about the Dragonsbeard Shave Soap the 2nd version is in the works and will follow a couple of weeks or so after the Lavender Supreme and Melange di Agrume is released in a couple of weeks as they are curing now. You can pm me or email me at ethosgroomingessents@gmail.com if you’d like to have a more detailed conversation about the Dragonsbeard products.

Thank you!
Frank

Thanks gentlemen. It’s my pleasure to be here as a vendor and pardon my lack of presence lately but for a bunch of reasons I’ve been a little overwhelmed in last couple of months. My website is up now but still got to add the whole Custom Collection with all the options which takes a lot of time. Once that’s finished I’ll update my Vendors section and be more active.
So thanks for having me another year and thanks for you patience as well.

Great shaves!
Frank

giphy.gif

Frank, will you have scent sets available as an option as you do now? eg soap, ASL, and /or edt at a promo price?

We will be setting up sets in the near future after we get sone of the other products up. I’m sure I’ll do a promo now and then. I have an idea for one I’ll be working on again after I get all the products up and sone of the custom options in place.

Thanks for asking! 😊👍🏼

Back