The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Ya see, that's hot. But I know nothing of FNGEEN
me neither but I saw it and other skeleton automatic and quartz on the bay for less than 40 dollars...
Dave’s into high quality over quantity (except when it comes to scotch maybe)…so it’s OK to make suggestions for him in the $200+ range. He’s got some fountain pens he can sell off if he needs to…that rabbit hole seems to have gotten smaller for him lately. 😜

Dave’s into high quality over quantity (except when it comes to scotch maybe)…so it’s OK to make suggestions for him in the $200+ range. He’s got some fountain pens he can sell off if he needs to…that rabbit hole seems to have gotten smaller for him lately. 😜
It's funny, there are some high-end watches I like of course, but mostly because of their styling and not the name. There seem to be a lot of watches that look very similar, so if I'm going to pay $500 I don't want it to look the same as a $50 watch unless you can read the name. I certainly don't mind inexpensive watches, I just don't want them to feel cheap when worn or know they tend to stop working after 6 months. I have a bid on a watch that's at $1.25 right now ;)

@NurseDave
@Scuttlesoap

…and from one of our own, all good stuff

well in that case then......
download.jpg
From Sotheby's

Edward Piguet Tourbillon Skeleton Reference 25924PT.OO.D002CR.01,​

a mechanical platinum wristwatch, circa 2000's​

On Sale with complimentary shipping !!!

Only........

Wait for it.......

Are you ready....

The

Bargain

Price

Of...............

129,250 USD

Better get it quick !!!!

They are normally 389,500 USD
;):giggle: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@NurseDave
@Scuttlesoap

…and from one of our own, all good stuff

I have already went and looked at those but none of them just jumped out at me and said BUY ME !!!!!!!!!

Back