The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Are we sure that’s not just a rebranded Swatch? 🤔😜
giphy.gif

Are we sure that’s not just a rebranded Swatch? 🤔😜

Well you've got to remember that even if it was then that's not to bad considering what the swatch group owns now......

List
And others. They are now the world's largest watch manufacturing and marketing conglomerate.

Yes it has. I was just saying Swatch has drastically changed since the 70's / early 80's when they were just "cheap" "throwaway" watches"
Watched a video where a serious collector showed an old Swatch that is all clear. Apparently those are worth come bucks now. Especially if you have one where the plastic hasn’t yellowed.

Watched a video where a serious collector showed an old Swatch that is all clear. Apparently those are worth come bucks now. Especially if you have one where the plastic hasn’t yellowed.
I remember those from back then. I think I had 2 or 3 swatches myself.. Some had the rubber "bands" that went over the crystal .. I think they may be here somewhere , if they survived the fire we had in 99 then they are probably in a box that is either in the attic or our garage.. I will have to look one day..

I just looked and some of those prices for vintage swatches are absolutely INSANE !! I never would have thought that some of the swatches would go for OVER 50 thousand dollars !!!!

Back