The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Yea we saw ya up There.
1a0cfe84617b8237c07c74931fd483b7.gif

Was bidding on a couple vintage Hamilton watches on the bay but did not get them, oh well, maybe next time.

If this continues I am going to have to find different friends to hangout with that are less expensive.:ROFLMAO:

… it begins, very nice open heart
Well, I decided to get my watch box out to change up batteries. Which ended in defeat when I realized I need a press to snap the back on the two I was trying, a smaller screwdriver than is in my watch kit, and a wider wrench than is my kit. So I chose one of my olde fashioned windy up kinds. Which honestly, I seem to be drawn to. I like wind-up skeleton watched.

Well, I decided to get my watch box out to change up batteries. Which ended in defeat when I realized I need a press to snap the back on the two I was trying, a smaller screwdriver than is in my watch kit, and a wider wrench than is my kit. So I chose one of my olde fashioned windy up kinds. Which honestly, I seem to be drawn to. I like wind-up skeleton watched.
Time to buy more and replace those battery laden thingy's and go to automatic or manual wind. Watches are like Scotch...

Quartz = Bourbon
Automatic / Tourbillon / Manual Wind = Scotch

LOL just kidding I have plenty of Quartz battery laden watches LOL

Time to buy more and replace those battery laden thingy's and go to automatic or manual wind. Watches are like Scotch...

Quartz = Bourbon
Automatic / Tourbillon / Manual Wind = Scotch

LOL just kidding I have plenty of Quartz battery laden watches LOL
You are getting your whiskies backwards again, Dave.

Back