The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

As a result of full-time WFH for almost 2 years now, I seem to go through ups and downs with my watches, where sometimes I'll cycle through my collection every week and then I'll go without wearing one for a week. Right now, I'm firmly in the "up" cycle!

My good old Cocktail Time on the Hirsch buffalo brown strap. Nothing against the Presage line in particular, but I'm happy to have scooped up the 065 years ago before they switched it to the Presage line. There's just something so beautiful about the script "Automatic" that I much prefer to the "Presage" but to each his own!

PXL_20220106_173903952.jpg

Tickwatch Pro 3GPS
92d2e2d07abf47ce9ded695ca1c4a774.png

Sorry if the picture looks Blurry. I have a hard time Telling with my Glaucoma.
( Old Age Thing. )

This Citizen Eco-Drive was my first watch purchase back in December 2013. It's nothing super special to look at, but traveled with me all around the world during that part of my career so holds a lot of special significance in that regard. Stock band broke years ago so now it lives on this Colareb Venezia.

PXL_20220107_184340038.jpg

Back