The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Switched to the included black leather strap from the uber shiny bracelet. (The strap was included as part of the Black Friday deal). I think I prefer the strap, but perhaps I will pick up a brushed stainless bracelet later.
IMG_20211217_112435.jpg
I will probably be wearing this for several days to properly break it in.

New watch day! And, it's a two-fer!

First up is a Timex Easy Reader 38mm that I got direct from Timex for a smoking deal at $15 shipped.
IMG_20211223_134144.jpg

Second is my first Subbie Homage. An Invicta Pro Diver straight from Amazon for $60. My company gave me a $100 gift card for my Christmas bonus, so I bought a couple of nice, but inexpensive watches. (The other is still on the way.)
IMG_20211223_160851.jpg

Last edited:
New watch day! And, it's a two-fer!

First up is a Timex Easy Reader 38mm that I got direct from Timex for a smoking deal at $15 shipped.
View attachment 71030

Second is my first Subbie Homage. An Invicta Pro Diver straight from Amazon for $60. My company gave me a $100 gift card for my Christmas bonus, so I bought a couple of nice, but inexpensive watches. (The other is still on the way.)
View attachment 71031
Wow! Great deal finds!

Merry Christmas All.
0d2fde96bc5fc18ad2350bc66ff2dc53.png

Back