The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Tickwatch Pro 3 GPS Came in today.
This is definitely Different. Not so use to this technology. Will take a while.
Not so Fond of the strap maybe it will grow on me. ( Bracelet guy )
87cfd7907ffc580cfb18308a70613715.jpg

Looking on Amazon for a Bracelet.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Any of you guys or gals ever visited watch exchange on reddit??? I just discovered there and also watchcharts "dot" com today.. they look interesting because watchcharts looks at several different sites to find what you might be looking to purchase... I have never bought from either of these 2 places so if any of you people have , what do you think of them and also where is / what are your go to sites to make purchases....

Any of you guys or gals ever visited watch exchange on reddit??? I just discovered there and also watchcharts "dot" com today.. they look interesting because watchcharts looks at several different sites to find what you might be looking to purchase... I have never bought from either of these 2 places so if any of you people have , what do you think of them and also where is / what are your go to sites to make purchases....

Just be Careful on Reddit ! !
I have Read quite a few times on how People were Ripped off on Watch Exchange or how some are Selling Fake watches.

I have Read quite a few times on how People were Ripped off on Watch Exchange or how some are Selling Fake watches.

Thanks for the reply.. I appreciate it a lot..I will just avoid watch exchange then.. Again thank you for the reply.

Dealt with them BUYER BEWARE, is all I will say

Back