The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

heres my small collection of watches. i love the old style vintage looks of the watches from the 40's 50's and 60's. Watches i would like to get would be a vintage omega prbly something from the late 50's or early 60's. i would really like to get a reverso of some sort one of the days, but no it wont happen anytime soon.

Attachments

• 20211014_170405.jpg
    20211014_170405.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 13
i wear this one around the house when im doing housework or cooking, which is pretty much everyday. this one can stand to be bumped and banged around without get scratches on the face of breaking the watches face

Attachments

• 20211014_170508.jpg
    20211014_170508.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 2
i wear this one around the house when im doing housework or cooking, which is pretty much everyday. this one can stand to be bumped and banged around without get scratches on the face of breaking the watches face

Great watch. I had the same one wore it daily for 10 years. It finally Broke in a car Accident. Have wanted to get another one.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Back