The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Let me get this in here before all you see the MIB watch that my hero @BarberDave has that I pine over and lose sleep, since I want one for bad
Umm @NurseDave shall I remind you of you above statement^^^^

I know as you get older it is hard for you to remember what happened a day or so ago🤪🤪

7af098c1181f002d93b1ec375ce114a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love that watch

Watch Wars......Orange edition!!

Ahh, the lovely, heavenly scent of an orange. Growing up in Southern California, it was nearly always present.....the neighbor across the street had an orange tree....the house we owned in Santa Monica had one.....sadly, none of the places I've lived in Las Vegas have had orange trees (I currently have a huge Meyer's Lemon and I'm planning to add a lime).....but who doesn't love orange?

Let's see what orange colored watches are contestants have for us today.

First up is ED...of the my mandarin brings all the boys to the yard variety:

0799dcc018d2ee6d7deaf52f578660da.jpg

Ok....first of all....I'm glad Ed posted this one today....over the weekend I was worried he thought we were having the game show over saturday and sunday. This is really nice. Very sharp and ticks all the orange boxes. Too bad it's not orange scented. Plus I always like that band (Ed must have converted all of his bands over to this type). Quite a way to start the week.

Up next is Dave of the 35% of my body is made of citrus variety:

06-19-2023-jpg.113360

Ooooooo....very sweet. Just a touch of the orange....almost like a splash..as it were. The band is particularly nice on this one. And wow...that is one shiny watch.

Our next entry is from Dave....of the Giants Suck variety:

d3aaf6bb-ff05-4afc-95d9-14f81c7f9b6f-jpeg.113364

Hey now.....that's cool. But why wasn't this one pulled out for the Unusual Shapes day? Still....it's a nice one. I like the leather band and the screws are super cool.

Well, the pulled pork is reheated and the judge's are ready to declare a victor....it's...............

@ED3054

That Orange face really pops. I like it....it's like a sunny day no matter where Ed goes.......even more so when he's wearing this watch.

Well, I'll see ya all tomorrow when our theme will be.........Swiss Made.

Back