The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

The 204227 Chrono, 14kt RG landeron self wind
giphy.gif

I've been thinking about this one. As soon as I decided to get back into watches and have a little more money now than when I was in my 20s, I decided I wanted a Tag. Always saw them as the official timer for auto races when I was a kid. So my wife got me this one from B Dave's favorite store in California for Father's Day. It has quickly become my "beater watch" that I grab on weekends and such. I guess that's not an entirely bad thing, just odd how quickly it went from grail to beater. Wore it the last few days because of moving desks around at work.
6640754D-12EE-4122-8491-2DE140C10FB5.jpeg

I've been thinking about this one. As soon as I decided to get back into watches and have a little more money now than when I was in my 20s, I decided I wanted a Tag. Always saw them as the official timer for auto races when I was a kid. So my wife got me this one from B Dave's favorite store in California for Father's Day. It has quickly become my "beater watch" that I grab on weekends and such. I guess that's not an entirely bad thing, just odd how quickly it went from grail to beater. Wore it the last few days because of moving desks around at work.
View attachment 93633
It can still be a grail piece and a daily wear! Rock it!

Back